As a Project Manager, you must have solid background in digital software/applications projects and SDLC experience. You must have proven experience of delivering quality projects within the given time-frames.
You will be collaborating with the management, stakeholders, and project team members for successful introduction & delivery of the new software products.
- Responsible for project management plan - scope, goals, budget, time-line, deliverable, etc.
- Experience in application of project & program management tools approaches and processes.
- 5+ year's experience in managing embedded software development projects.
- Participate in bid activities including Project Assessment Report preparation.
- Ensure all the customer deliveries follow the release process as outlined in QMS.
- Must be based in South Australia.
- Due to nature of the role, only PR and citizens are eligible to apply.
If you want to be an integral part of innovative technology company and up-skill yourself working with highly regarded technical staff, then this role is for you.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Saumya Sharma on 08 74220617 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.