Working from home 4 days a week, This UX Designer position gives you incredible work life balance. This design-thinking team (that you will be a part of) is embedded in its process and your work contributes to an important Australian journey within our great NSW Government.
As a UX Designer, reporting into the Design Manager, you be responsible for:
- Determining research strategy and carrying out research activities for different aspects of the product. This is research heavy UX Design role.
- Synthesising research results and generating insights.
- Participating in design sprints. This is a fast-paced, agile environment of research, prototyping, testing and iterating.
- Creating low to high fidelity prototypes that reflect an understanding of design principles and web standards.
- Testing designs with users and iterating accordingly.
- Understanding and incorporating complex technical business requirements into research and designs. If you don't already know a lot about how buildings function, you will soon.
- Interest in sustainability in the built environment, and how buildings work. Previous experience in built environment or sustainability is an advantage.
Being Exceptional in the role will see you:
- Gain an opportunity for professional development through acting positions and a generous $2000 training budget.
- In six months, you would have taken ownership for the design and delivery of one of the new features in our next release, as well as helped us launch two new types of rating tools.
- Outcomes: figuring out what creates the most value for end users, and making sure these drives what we do in research, design and testing activities.
- Get a lot of support available from the wider team, if you are willing to delve into the detail
- Use your Minimum of 2 years UX Design experience.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.